International Youth Fellowship Uganda

International Youth Fellowship Uganda
EXCHANGE YOUR YOUTH FOR THEIR HEARTS...

World Camp which made the beautiful flower open

Hello. Im SimHyoHee. Its so busy these days that we have trouble taking time to post news. IYF UGANDA National Mind Education Camp is finished. I cant forget the camp




Uganda World Camp went on for 4 days. Christmas Cantata is the musical program that a lot of people such as the choir, orchestra and staffs dedicated themselves to make. It can mean so much to people and come closer to them to make their heart open.
Thats why its the best events in IYF. Im so thankful to post this cantata news.

This Cantata schedule was so crammed. There were many performances before Cantata. Wanted to show all, they tried to make it short and moved quick. There was invisible effort behind the stage. 
Before Cantata, there was African cultural dance. They showed their own enthusiastic performance. Some of them who strengthen audience with their dance were our IYF members.
I never knew they will dance, I was surprised to see them dance on the stage. It was so nice.

Soon after, next was on violin performance. She was one of the members who are important parts of orchestra and choir. 
I was glad to hear her violin.

Duet sing by Park Jun Yeong and Park Kyeong Soo started soon. The audience was surprised to hear the clear and high chord. I could not hear out cause I was there to just stop by office.
Cant tell how much I regretted. But I wish they would be another chance.

Christmas Cantata really began. Mc Park Young Joo said ‘Mind education you heard by chance can change your entire life’ trying to tell them how much this camp means


This Cantata is touching musical describing about how Jesus was born, how oriental doctor found he was born, how herot king knew it and how he took it and the moment that Jesus was born on the earth.

I had been in the audience from the start. The beginning of cantata shows the history of the bible on screen in high quality, it was so three dimensional that it looked like it’s showing up real stars and cloud. It was the scene that I was surprised at. People around me were attracted to musical in a moment and couldn’t keep their mouth closed. I was surprised too.

After the screen rose up, I got surprised at the sophicated stage which reminded me of that time and actors there performing the way people under the Herot King were.
It was so amazing to see the set showed on and off in that short time. I was able to feel how hard staff behind the stage was working. As the choir went on with their performing, participants clapped.

As the angels sang the song of Jesus’ birth, oriental doctor found the star to Jesus, Maria gave birth to Jesus and the choir sang a song praising Jesus. participants lighted the moments up giving them standing ovation. ‘Noel’ is my favorite song. Park Jin Yeong Solo always sing the song after the scene Jesus is born.   

Every time I listen every single members in choir singing in on voice, I’m touched to shiver.
It was new and indescribable for me to hear ‘noel’ in Uganda World Camp not in Korea.
As I hear Noel, it felt like all the exhaustion and difficulties I’ve been through during the camp has gone in one straight.
It was like I’m here in Uganda to feel this happiness. All the participant were catching their breath to listen closely. Upon finishing singing, they gave standing ovation to the music in return.
Still it feel like I dreamed of the moment.

 




Previous
Next Post »

LATEST POSTS